Saturday, April 7, 2012

Flooring and Color Meeting Completed! Now the waiting begins...

We met with the rep for flooring choices and she was a huge help. I took my binder that was full of my paint colors, photos of my current furniture, and dream kitchens and baths we wanted to try to emulate with our choices if possible. She was patient and gave tons of great advice about color and material choices. We have to do a change order now because we made some changes to what we originally thought we would want. And to my surprise we actually saved $1000K+ dollars!! So...now I can have my window in the Office I wanted and not go over budget. :)
Had the meeting with the NVR rep and she was terrific! She was very understanding of the fact that we wanted to be completely comfortable with everything we were signing before moving on. It was a 2 hour meeting, but it was not stressful at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment