Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Negotiation Time

We have put our second offer in to the Sales Manager at Ryan. We had some questions and pricing to get ironed out after our first offer. We think it's more than fair and hope they do too. :) I am hoping we hear something by the end of the week so we know where we will be living at this time next year. The waiting is frustrating, but I can only assume it will all work out for the best in the end. We have a second option with a different builder, but would like to stay in the same neighborhood we are in currently if possible. So we have our fingers crossed we can work this thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment